Fairbridge Festival is produced by FolkWorld Inc. (FWI), a not for profit incorporated association.
The objectives of FWI are:
- Present an annual world class music festival that is family friendly.
- Nurture both the praxis and appreciation of folk, world and roots music.
- Foster the sustainable growth of our audiences whilst remaining true to the artistic integrity of the organisation.
- Maintain a strong financial base to safeguard the long term future of FolkWorld Inc.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for employees, contractors, artists, patrons, volunteers and audiences.
- Deliver FolkWorld Inc. activities in a way that optimises sustainable outcomes and minimises our environmental footprint
- Deliver FolkWorld Inc. activities in a way that builds community capacity.
- Exercise good governance in all aspects of FolkWorld Inc.’s activities.