Applications for the 2019 festival food stalls will open in November. Subscribe to our eNewsletter to receive notice of when we open for 2019.
More information about opportunities:
Fairbridge Festival invites food stall vendors who provide healthy fresh food and drink choices. The festival aims to provide a broad range of options for our patrons including a mix of main meals, desserts, ice cream, hot and cold drinks.
In selecting vendors, we make decisions in the best interest of the festival by choosing a mix of new and previous food stalls each year. Non-acceptance is not necessarily a reflection on your quality. The Food Stall Manager’s decision is final.
Applications will be considered, although not restricted to, the following
- Food stalls offering fresh, interesting and cultural cuisines
- variety of appealing menus – including fresh fruit and vegetables, foods which are low in fat and high in fibre
- certified organic menu options
- quality and presentation
- providing our patrons with new food and drink options each year
- the efficiency, professionalism, and experience of the food stall operators
- compostable food service products
- outlets which are in keeping with the visual aesthetics of the festival
- overall size, including support vehicles
All successful vendors must comply with the Shire of Murray regulations regarding safe food practices.
Please contact Danica Kershaw, Food Stall Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org