Applications for the 2018 festival are now open and close 29 December 2017 and successful applicants will be notified no later than 31 January 2018.
Fairbridge Festival invites catering vendors who provide healthy fresh food and drink choices. The festival aims to provide a broad range of options for our patrons including a mix of main meals, desserts, ice cream, hot and cold drinks.
In selecting vendors, we make decisions in the best interest of the festival by choosing a mix of new and previous vendors each year. Non-acceptance is not necessarily a reflection on your quality. The Catering Manager’s decision is final.
Applications will be considered, although not restricted to, the following
- vendors offering fresh, interesting and cultural cuisines
- variety of appealing menus – including fresh fruit and vegetables, foods which are low in fat and high in fibre
- certified organic menu options
- quality and presentation
- providing our patrons with new food and drink options each year
- the efficiency, professionalism, and experience of the food stall operators
- compostable food service products
- outlets which are in keeping with the visual aesthetics of the festival
- overall size, including support vehicles
All successful vendors must comply with the Shire of Murray regulations regarding safe food practices.
Cheryl Scott, Catering Manager
Mobile: 0418 359 155