Market vendor online applications are now closed for the 2017 festival.
The festival markets aim to inspire, excite and offer great products and therapies to festival patrons.
We are looking for quality stalls and therapies that enhance the festival, add to the “local village” feel and reflect the energy, vibrancy and presentation of the festival. Last year around 8,500 people visited the festival during the weekend.
Vendor applications will be assessed using the following criteria:
- Bright, festive and interesting stalls which fall within the ethos of Fairbridge Festival. We are dedicated to supporting traditional, contemporary and multicultural world and folk music, dance and related arts with particular emphasis on the involvement of families and interaction with the environment
- Handmade and one-of-a-kind products
- Products that appeal to children
- Preference will be given to artists who create and design their own work
- Therapy stalls offering relaxation, healing and nurturing for festival attendees
Stalls are available for:
- Artisan: local artisans with handmade products
- Therapy: stalls offering massage, reiki, reflexology etc.
- Merchandise: businesses selling products not handmade by the seller
Applicants selling consumable goods (i.e. chutney, jam, cheese) please refer to the following:
- Compliance with Shire of Murray regulations regarding safe food practices: www.murray.wa.gov.au/Residents/Resident-Services/temporary-food-stalls
Successful applicants will be notified via email.