“Was so easy, no hassle and a fabulous community vibe. The warm welcome at the Champers with Campers on Friday is a lovely bonus, thanks to the festival and Getaway Outdoors team.” – 2017 very happy Cosy Camper
Haven’t got a tent? Not a problem. Don’t want to get dizzy blowing up your air mattress? Do you shudder at the thought of packing down at the end of an exhilarating festival? You can still have the full festival camping experience with our Cosy Camping option!
All Cosy Camping tickets include:
- a tent already pitched for you
- festival entry for either two (2) or four (4) adults, depending on the package selected and some exciting extras, listed below. Children, 0-4 years, may share the tents free of charge, although no additional beds will be supplied.
Thanks to our friends at Getaway Outdoors, you can enjoy the full festival camping experience without setting up a tent, when all you really want to do is start enjoying the festival! The fabulous team from Getaway Outdoors will have set up your tent, including very comfy camp beds, when you arrive. Things you will need to bring are: your own bedding (i.e. sleeping bag), sheets, doona, and pillow; towel; personal items; torch; and anything else you think you may need over the weekend.
What else do you get?
- Getaway Outdoors hospitality throughout the festival
- Reserved Cosy Camping parking bay south end of the Oval
- Exclusive “Champers for Campers” Friday 5-6 pm
- Live music Friday 5-6 pm to get you in the mood!
- Relax zone, great for meeting Cosy neighbours!
- Phone charging facilities
- Complimentary pack with toothbrush/toothpaste and soap
- Loved your Cosy tent and/or bed? Buy it at a heavily discounted price when it’s all over!
Consider car-pooling to minimise vehicles onto the festival site. There are a limited number of reserved parking bays for Cosy Camping ticket holders. See Site information for Cosy Camping on the Oval location.
Prices start from $680.00.