“Cosy is fantastic, no hassle and a great community feel. The Champers with Campers on Friday is really fabulous, thanks to the festival crew and Getaway Outdoors” ~ 2016 happy Cosy Camper
Haven’t got a tent or you can’t be bothered with setting up a tent and getting dizzy blowing up your air mattress? You can still have the full festival camping experience with our Cosy Camping option!
Tickets include adult festival entry for two or four, camping fees and tent set-up (0-4 yr -olds may share at no extra cost, no bedding is supplied).
Thanks to our friends at Getaway Outdoors you can enjoy the full festival camping experience without the hassle! Their fabulous team will already have set up your tent with very comfy camp beds. All you need to bring is your own bedding i.e. sleeping bag and favourite pillow, personal items, a torch and anything else you’ll need over the weekend.
What else do you get?
- Getaway Outdoors hospitality throughout the festival
- Reserved Cosy Camping parking bay at the southern end of the Oval
- Exclusive Cosy Camping “Champers for Campers” on Friday 5-6pm
- Live music Friday 5-6pm to get you in the mood!
- Relax zone, great for meeting Cosy (not nosey) neighbours!
- Phone charging facilities
- Complimentary pack with toothbrush/toothpaste and soap
- Loved your Cosy tent and/or bed? Buy it at a heavily discounted price when it’s all over!
Consider car-pooling to minimise vehicles onto the festival site. There’s a limited number of reserved parking bays for Cosy Camping ticket holders.
Please note that check-in time for Cosy Campers is 11am – 5pm Friday.
Prices start from $675, click here for full details.
Ticket sales are through Moshtix, Moshtix outlets, or by calling 1300 GET TIX (438 849).