Entry to the Fairbridge Festival 2019
Please read terms and conditions prior to purchasing tickets from www.moshtix.com.au.
Gates open 9:00am, Friday 26 April 2019 and there is strictly no public access to the festival site prior to this time. We encourage you to select your tickets carefully as no refunds will be given. If you’re not on our database, your purchase will automatically register you unless you opt out.
Tickets are issued in the name of the person that is entered at the time of purchase. Remember to nominate every attendee and include their full name and date of birth to receive separate barcoded tickets for each attendee. Tickets are emailed separately to the purchaser’s email address enabling festival attendees to arrive separately, but does not apply to tickets A, B or C.
If you purchase a discounted family ticket from category A, B or C then all members must arrive together at the festival entry.
If you purchase a concession ticket you must present a current Centrelink issued concession card or Department of Veteran Affairs. Seniors Cards do not qualify for concession tickets.
Ticket holders must bring some form of identification like a current Australian driver’s license, passport, proof of age card or a student SmartRider card.
Camping is purchased as part of a combined Festival with Camping ticket. Individual campsites are not allocated. Camping monitors are on-hand to help.
Vehicles must only be driven at walking pace within the whole festival site.
Recreational self-propelled transportation of any kind is prohibited within the main festival site including public spaces and venues.
Festival attendees must accept photographers are present and attendees may be photographed, and their images used for marketing purposes, including social media.
Bikes, scooters, skateboards or drones are not allowed in the festival precinct.
There are natural hazards including trip hazards on this rural site and all care is taken by the festival organisers however, attendees are encouraged to be aware of their environment while onsite.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who
- cannot produce a valid e-ticket
- cannot produce suitable photographic identification
- produces an e-ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or through illegal means
- produces an e-ticket that has been duplicated
- is in possession of, and refuses to surrender, any prohibited or illegal substance or object
Entry will be made easier if you have your e-ticket, photo ID, applicable concession card ready for processing. Gates open 9:00am, Friday 26 April 2019 and there is strictly no public access prior to this date and time. You must leave the festival site by no later than 10:00am, Monday 29 April 2019.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to remove any person who
- is not wearing an official festival wristband
- is in breach of the Terms and Conditions as outlined
- if a minor is being evicted the accompanying responsible adult will also be required to leave the festival site
- is involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking, the offender will have their wristband removed; the matter referred to the Police, then escorted from the festival site
- is behaving in a manner that unreasonably interferes with another person’s enjoyment of the festival
- is causing damage or threatens the safety of other people on the site like lighting fires
- possesses flares or fireworks
Vehicles and carry bags may be searched prior to entry to the festival precinct as BYO alcohol is not permitted.
Minors under 18 years of age
The reputation of Fairbridge Festival as a unique, family-friendly, harmonious event is very dear to us and we strive to ensure the safety and satisfaction of all our visitors. We aim to provide a positive experience with lasting memories for everyone who attends the festival. We aim to offer a greater level of security, comfort and safety for all attendees, while preserving the positive attitude that is the spirit of our much-loved festival, the following conditions regarding minors apply
- all minors entering and attending Fairbridge Festival at Fairbridge Village site must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult guardian this means a parent, step-parent, spouse, de facto partner, legal guardian or any other person in loco parentis to the minor
- a person in loco parentis must be able to fulfil the normal functions of a parent concerning supervision of minors
- an older brother or sister or friend of a minor is not necessarily considered a responsible adult
A guardian must
- be aged 25 years or older and must be contactable by mobile phone during the event
- accompany a maximum of three minor ticket holders and two guardians may accompany a maximum of six minor ticket holders
- provide relevant and current contact details with their ticket purchase
- be attending the event for the same period of time as the minor
- agree to our terms and conditions of entry
- ensure that prior to arrival at the event, any associated ticket holders are aware of the consequences for any breaches of these terms and conditions