Fairbridge Village makes a perfect setting for a family music festival. The site is completely self-contained and closed to traffic. The unique bushland setting allows for a range of camping areas, and all are within easy walking distance to venues, markets and catering stalls.
The following times are at a leisurely walking pace:
- Day parking area to entry gate: 8 – 10 mins
- Entry gate to the Mandja venue: 6 – 8 mins
- Oval camping to Backlot: 3 – 5 mins
- Artist camping to Ruby’s venue and Garden Bar: 6 – 8 mins
- Fields camping to Mandja venue: 8 – 10 mins
- Mandja Marquee to Djindalux Stage: 3 – 5 mins
Your ticket allows unrestricted entry between all concert, dance, workshop, children’s and youth venues; with plenty of street activity, busking and stalls in between.
- Bring a torch for safe night walking, this is a rural site with uneven ground and gum nuts from the many trees.
- Parking is provided outside the festival gate for day visitors, and for weekend ticket holders who are not camping.
- Vehicles displaying an ACROD sticker may park inside the festival precinct (ask staff for directions).
- Four day festival with camping ticket holders please refer to Camping.
Download site map (opens in new window)
Food and drink stalls will be operating during the entire festival. The majority of these are amongst the trees on the south side of the chapel and near the Hoopla stage. Some of the healthy food choices available include:
- street food from around the world
- tortillas, nachos and crepes
- organic coffee and cakes
- vegetarian food
- wood fired pizza
- smoothies, popcorn and gelato
- hot and cold drinks and juices.
Patrons can shop from Friday to Monday for unique art pieces at the Festival Markets.
The market stalls are set in and around the natural bush environment and beautifully towering native Australian trees.
There are two licensed venues:
- Garden Bar, next to Ruby’s music venue and situated on the back lawn of Heath Cottage, under beautiful shady trees.
- Gus’s Bar is located to the north of Mandja, our largest marquee venue. Its location near the Chapel catering area makes it perfect for meeting friends old and new in a lively atmosphere. See program guide for act listings.