Market Stall applications are now open for Fairbridge Festival 2020.
Successful applicants will be notified in due course.
The festival markets aim to inspire, excite, and offer great products and therapies to festival patrons.
We are looking for high-quality stalls and therapies that enhance the festival – add to the ‘local village’ feel and reflect the energy, vibrancy and presentation of the festival. Last year, around 8,000 people visited the festival during the weekend.
Join us at this beautiful rural site of Fairbridge Village on South West Highway, Pinjarra, only an hour south of the Perth CBD!
Stalls are available for:
- Artisans: Local artisans with handmade products ($380)
- Therapies: Stalls offering massage, reiki, reflexology, etc. ($324)
- Merchandise: Businesses selling products not handmade in WA by the seller ($532)
Applications will be considered for, but not restricted to, the following:
- Bright, festive, and interesting stalls that observe the ethos of Fairbridge Festival. We are dedicated to supporting traditional, contemporary and multicultural world and folk music, dance and related arts, with particular emphasis on the involvement of families and interaction with the environment
- Handmade and one-of-a-kind products. Preference will be given to artists who create and design their own work
- Products that appeal to children
- Therapy stalls offering relaxation, healing and nurturing for festival attendees.
Applicants selling consumable goods (e.g. chutney, jams, cheeses) must comply with Shire of Murray regulations regarding safe food practices.
If your application is successful, you will be allocated a maximum space of 3m x 3m. If you require less than this, please let us know. You will need to provide your own gazebo, sandbags, trestle tables and chairs.
Successful vendors will be notified via email with details of how to proceed. Unsuccessful vendors will be notified via email.
Please contact Kylie Wheatley, Festival Markets Manager firstname.lastname@example.org