“Cosy Camping is bliss. You get reserved parking right there and everything is set up for you. Get there in time for Friday at 5pm and the exclusive Champers for Campers gig. What a way to kick off the weekend meeting new friends. Back for our third year!” 2019 Cosy Camper
Let’s face it. You really just want to arrive and immerse yourself into the whole festival thing and that’s where we come in. With our fabulous Getaway Outdoors Cosy team you can soak up the full festival camping experience without touching a tent peg! They will have your tent set up, including very comfy camp beds, ready and waiting. All you need to bring are: your own bedding and pillow, towel, personal items, torch plus anything else you think you may need over the weekend.
All Cosy camping tickets include; a tent already pitched for you; festival entry for either two or four adults, depending on the package selected; and some exciting extras, listed below. Children, 0-4 years, may share the tents free of charge, although no additional beds will be supplied, sorry.
What else do you get?
- Getaway Outdoors Cosy Team hospitality throughout the festival
- Reserved Cosy Camping parking bay south end of the Oval
- Exclusive “Champers for Campers” Friday 5-6 pm
- Live music Friday 5-6 pm to get you in the mood!
- Relax zone, great for meeting Cosy neighbours!
- Phone charging facilities
- Complimentary pack with toothbrush/toothpaste and soap
Check-in time for Cosy Campers is 11am – 5pm on the Friday.
Consider car-pooling to minimise vehicles onto the festival site. Limited number of reserved parking bays for Cosy Camping ticket holders.