Please read terms and conditions prior to purchasing tickets from Moshtix
Please select your tickets carefully. No refunds will be given.
All Ticketholders must comply with Government COVID-19 requirements in place at the time of the festival and must provide proof of full vaccination (or eligible exemption – Information here)
Unless required by law, refunds will not be available for failure to comply.
You must therefore carefully enter the full name and date of birth of each attendee. Every ticket will be emailed separately with its barcode. This is to allow festival attendees to arrive separately.
Concession tickets are only available to current holders of a Centrelink card or Department of Veteran Affairs card. Seniors Cards are not valid as a basis for concession tickets.
Camping tickets cannot be purchased separately; they can only be purchased as part of a combined Festival & Camping ticket.
By buying a ticket you, and each person you buy for, accepts that photographers will present within the festival area and that festival attendees may be photographed and their images used for marketing purposes.
Your purchase will automatically add you to our e-mailing list unless you are already on it or you opt out.
Companion Card Holders
Fairbridge Festival participates in the Companion Card scheme in Western Australia.
Companion Card Holders need to purchase a concession ticket (relevant to their attendance needs) for themselves and are then eligible to receive the same value ticket free for their carer/support person. Restrictions on some ticket types apply – Cosy Camping, Glamping and Cottage accommodation.
For 2022 the process to receive the free ticket under this scheme will be different due to government directives in relation to Covid-19 and the rules for attending large events.
ALL attendees of the festival MUST be in possession of a ticket before arriving. There are no gate sales or processes to issue free tickets under the Companion Card scheme at the entry gate.
If you wish to apply for a free carer/support person ticket under the Companion Card scheme, please contact Moshtix www.moshtix.com.au with your request BEFORE arriving at the festival. This will ensure you have eligible tickets and comply with all Terms & Conditions before entry.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
Gates open 8.00am Friday and there is strictly no public access prior to this date and time.
All ticket holders must show identification e.g.: a current Australian driver’s license, passport, proof of age card or a student SmartRider card. No ID, no entry.
All concession ticket holders must show either a current Centrelink card or Department of Veteran Affairs.
Festival organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who
- cannot produce a valid ticket
- cannot produce suitable photographic identification
- produces a ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or through illegal means
- produces an ticket that has been duplicated
- is in possession of alcohol – it is prohibited to bring alcohol onto the festival area
- is in possession of, and refuses to surrender, any prohibited or illegal substance or object
Please have your e-ticket, photo ID, applicable concession card ready for processing.
You must leave the festival site by no later than 9am Monday following the event.
Individual campsites are not allocated.
Camp monitors are on-hand to help. Please be kind to them!
Please ensure you camp in your designated camping area, as specified on your ticket
Cars must only be driven at walking pace within the festival area.
Recreational self-propelled transportation (bikes, trikes, scooters, skateboards etc) are not allowed within the festival area. Drones are not allowed within the festival area.
There are natural hazards including trip hazards on this rural site and all care is taken by the festival organisers however, attendees are encouraged to be aware of their environment while on site.
Festival organisers reserve the right to remove from the festival area any person who:
- is not wearing a relevant and official festival wristband
- is in breach of any relevant Terms and Conditions
- is responsible for another person who has been removed from the festival area
- is involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking. The festival organisers reserve the right to refer the matter to Police
- behaves in a manner that unreasonably interferes with another person’s enjoyment of the festival
- causes damage or threatens the safety of other people on the site
- lights a fire or possesses flares/ fireworks
Persons Under 18 Years of Age
All attendees under 18 years of age (child/ children) must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult guardian while within the festival area.
responsible adult guardian means a parent, guardian or any other person charged with the normal functions of a parent/ guardian in relation to a child for the duration of the festival.
A responsible adult guardian:
- must be aged at least 25 years old;
- must be contactable by mobile phone during the event
- may be responsible for no more than three children in addition to those for whom they have long-term parental/ guardianship responsibilities
- must provide current contact details with their ticket purchase
- must be in the festival area at all times as the relevant child is present;
- agree to our terms and conditions of entry
- ensure that prior to arrival at the event, any associated ticket holders are aware of the consequences for any breaches of these terms and conditions