Fairbridge Festival Tickets
Festival tickets available | Friday 1 December 9:00 AM | via Moshtix
Welcome to the wonderful FolkWorld Fairbridge Festival, a glorious three days of folk world roots music and culture set in the beautiful riverside rural region of the Pinjarra Edenvale Heritage Precinct. With over 150 shows of music, dance, spoken word, street performances, plus a dedicated children’s entertainment program and participatory youth zone events, Fairbridge Festival offers a fantastic experience for everyone, from the young to the young at heart.
Camp with your friends and families for the weekend or relax and enjoy our Glamping and Cosy Camping options with exclusive services and facilities provided or choose a Day Tripper ticket option as a quick rural getaway with easy access from Perth, Fairbridge Festival provides great value for everyone with a brilliant program of top international, interstate, regional touring artists, plus a range of some of the best local acts. To view the full program of weekend activities and performances, go here
Ticket price changes for 2024
Ticket sales for the FolkWorld Fairbridge Festival have had a little makeover. All ticket types will be open for purchase until sold out (allocation exhausted). To get your tickets fast, login to your existing Moshtix account (or sign-up) to make the selection and check-out process faster.
All tickets are on sale at the stated prices until sold out (allocation exhausted). For 2024 there are no dedicated ‘Early Bird’ or ‘Standard’ sales periods.
Booking fees apply on all tickets and are clearly shown before payment.
There are no gate sales. Tickets are available online throughout the event unless sold out.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before purchasing tickets as there are no refunds.
- Cosy Camping: The Cosy Team love to give you the full camping experience without the hassle! Tent and comfy bed included. Click here for more information.
- Glamping: Soak up the luxury of this fabulous camping experience. Thanks to Nomadika & Wild Goose. Click here for more information.
- Vehicle Pass (New): Required for any vehicle entering the campground
- Festival Evening tickets – Friday only
- Friday Evening – ONLY for Friday 5 April 2024 from 4pm-close
- Festival Day tickets – Saturday or Sunday
- Saturday or Sunday Day – access from 8am-close (no evening only ticket)
- No need to choose which day you attend, just arrive on Saturday or Sunday to use
- Access for evening and day ticket holders is for pedestrians only via the Ticket Tent \
Access for Campground – Festival & Camping ticket holders ONLY is from 8am Friday 5 April
Access for ALL attendees from Campground OR pedestrian entrance at Ticket Tent for Festival Precinct is from 12 noon Friday 5 April
Access for Friday Evening ticket holders 5 April is ONLY via the pedestrian entrance at Ticket Tent from 4pm Friday-close
All accessways are open 8am-close on Saturday 6 April and Sunday 7 April
It’s a new site and campground and we’re super excited! We’d love you to take a few minutes to read all our Camping Information to help you decide on the best option for your festival experience.
Accessible Parking: Limited places available at the Ticket Tent entrance. Please have your ACROD sticker displayed on your vehicle.