Glamping – camping in style on the oval
Eager to camp but don’t have space in your car for all the paraphernalia? Not looking forward to the task of setting up or pulling down a tent? Then Glamping is perfect for you. Soak up your own piece of luxurious, funky heaven that is ready and waiting – all you have to do is turn up!
What does your Glamping package include?
- Cotton canvas bell tent, pitched for you on the Oval near a hard standing ablution block
- Accommodation for two or four adults with the choice of single or queen quality air beds, pumped up and ready to go
- All bedding including: fluffy quilt, pillows, cushions and fresh linen
- Fresh bath towels
- Natural handmade soap
- Timber side table
- Rechargeable lantern
- Solar powered fairy lights
- Internal and external eco floor mats
- Decorative bunting
- Outdoor table and chairs (optional extra)*
- Camp kitchen facilities
Tickets include festival entry for two or four adults with a tent and beds set up. One additional bed may be added to either Glamping 2 or Glamping 4 – fees/charges apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
When you arrive at the festival, follow the vehicle marshal’s instructions to Oval Camping to make your way to the Soul Camping site on the north-west corner of the oval where you will be met by a Soul Camping representative who will check you into your glamorous tent.
*Following your Glamping purchase, Soul Camping will contact you regarding a security bond and optional extras available