Folkwork Inc., the driving force behind the beloved Fairbridge Festival are seeking a professional and motivated General Manager to develop and implement their strategic vision, deliver the annual business plan and lead the organisation to future successful festivals and events.
Position Title: General Manager
Opportunity Type: Part-time position
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Reports to: Chairperson and FolkWorld Inc. Board
Direct Reports: Artistic Director & Fairbridge Festival Event Manager
To achieve our aim of promoting traditional, contemporary and multicultural folk music, dance and related performing arts (with a particular emphasis on families), the General Manager is responsible for:
1. Successful event planning and delivery of the annual Fairbridge Festival, its associated events and additional initiatives
2. Facilitation of cross-cultural sharing between different folk communities, and
3. Working with others to help promote folk music, dance and related performing arts.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter outlining your interest in the role and addressing how your experience and qualifications match against the selection criteria under “Skills & Experience” in the position description.
- A current CV, including the contact details of two professional referees.
To apply or for any enquiries about this position please contact Jane Aberdeen on email@example.com.
Applications close Wednesday, 26 September.