Behind every great event…is an even greater group of Volunteers!
Welcome to Fairbridge Festival 2022. What makes our festival a truly special experience is the people that get involved – from the crew, to the artists, our patrons, and most importantly, our volunteer community. After all, voluntary participation makes events of this kind successful!
This year we require payment for your volunteer ticket in advance. All volunteer tickets are for either adults OR youths (14 – 17 years). Once you have bought your Volunteer ticket, check your email inbox and spam/junk filter for your confirmation email, which has a link to the application form. Your volunteer ticket will be emailed out to you closer to the event, however you will be emailed a confirmation booking number which you need in order to complete your application online.
We are looking to fill various roles with volunteers who want to contribute to the success of the Fairbridge Festival. You would be required to volunteer for a minimum of 9 hours (3 x 3hr) over 3 – 5 days, where applicable. We will try our best to match you with a role that suits your talent.
We are looking for volunteers who can:
- Commit to shifts
- Complete relevant training and induction
- Communicate changes in availability or commitments early so roles can be filled by other volunteers
- Share information about any existing medical condition, special needs, or other relevant factors that should reasonably be considered in assessing which volunteer roles might be appropriate for volunteers
- Acknowledge our Volunteer Agreement
Benefits for volunteering:
- A pre-festival meet and greet
- A $60 ticket to the festival with camping included if you wish – (BYO set up)
- A centralised volunteer hub for shift check-ins, refreshments, charging your device or chilling post shift
- Opportunity to make new friends
- Sense of community and pride, friendships and making a difference
Any 2021 volunteer that had a ‘free camping’ status and qualifies with particular hours/roles, will also be required to buy their volunteer ticket upfront. These volunteers will receive a value of Festival Funds to spend at the food vendors and Festival Merchandise Shop instead. Thanks for your support and understanding with this necessary change.
Before hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button, please make sure you read through the Volunteer Agreement.
Our volunteers are supported through the generosity of our Volunteer Sponsor, Max Klubal. Huge thanks to Max for his long-standing, ongoing support of the festival and it’s trusted volunteer army!