VOLUNTEER WITH US
Behind every great event…is an even greater group of Volunteers!
Welcome to Fairbridge Festival. What makes our festival a truly special experience is the people that get involved – from the crew to the artists, our attendees, and most importantly, our volunteer community!
This year we need our volunteers more than ever; with a new venue comes change and new challenges, and many hands make light work. We hope you’re as up for it as we are! Join us for the opportunity to learn new skills and work with like-minded people, all in our wonderful festival community.
Volunteers have access to an exclusive Volunteer Ticket for only $60 plus a booking fee, which gives you full access to the festival and camping (BYO gear).
We staff our entire event with volunteers, so there are many roles to fill with people who want to contribute to the success of Fairbridge Festival. You’ll need to commit to a minimum of 9 hours (3×3 hours) over the 3 days. We will try our best to match you with a role that suits your skills, experience and talents.
Benefits of volunteering:
- A pre-festival meeting at our training event on 10 March 2024
- A Volunteer Ticket for the whole festival, with camping
- A free vehicle pass, saving $ 15. If carpooling with family and/or friends, they save on a vehicle pass too!
- A fabulous volunteer t-shirt for you to proudly wear on shift and keep
- A dedicated volunteer and crew space (Team Den) for registration, t-shirt and lanyard collection, shift checks, refreshments, charging your device, or chilling post-shift
- The option of early entry if your first shift is on Friday morning
- Opportunity to make new friends
- Sense of community and pride and making a difference.
Our volunteers are wonderfully supported through the generosity of founding member – Max Klubal. A huge thanks to Max for his long-standing, ongoing support of the festival and its trusted volunteer army.
Ready to get on board? Here are the steps you’ll need to take:
- Head to Moshtix to buy your Volunteer Ticket
- Once you have your booking number from Moshtix, you’re ready to complete our Volunteer Application Form
Have questions? Please check out our FAQs
Want to know more about our volunteer roles? You can find all of the information here.
Need more information? Contact our fantastic Volunteer Manager, El Collins.